Description: A deep shade with cool golden undertones for caramel skin tones. Skin loving BB Cream that nourishes and perfects skin. PHB’s skin nourishing Botanical BB Cream blurs the line between makeup and skin care. Helps to even skin tone and boost radiance. Made with organic ingredients that nourish and protect skin. With a light and silky texture that won’t clog pores. Provides a natural looking flawless finish. Made with skin enhancing botanical extracts of Rosehip, Aloe Vera and Grape Seed.
Tip: Looking for more coverage? Try PHB’s Pure Skin Organic Liquid Foundation
Tip: Apply using PHB’s Liquid Foundation Brush.
- Natural SPF 15
- Easy to apply
- Boosts Radiance
- Evens skin tone and reduces imperfections
- Water resistant
- Nourishes and protects skin- suitable for all skin types
- Never appears cakey or powdery and never dries skin
- Never clogs pores- great for oily and spot prone skin
- Naturally radiant: with light reflecting properties that minimise blemishes and fine lines
- Great for sensitive skin
- Vegan, Cruelty Free and Halal Certified
- Free from nano particles, parabens, bismuth oxychloride, talc, formaldehyde, mineral oils, fillers, gluten, fragrance, preservatives & GM ingredients.
How To Apply
Apply with PHB Liquid Foundation Brush or directly to clean skin. Only a small amount is needed for fantastic coverage.
Aqua, *Helianthus Annuus (Organic Sunflower Oil), *Vitis Vinifera (Organic Grape Seed Oil), *Ricinus Communis (Organic Castorbean Oil), *Rosa Canina (Organic Rosehip Oil), Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Silica, Boron Nitride, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), Ultramarines (CI77007), Zinc Oxide, Sorbitol, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate.
All PHB Cosmetics are free from:
Nano Particles, Bismuth Oxychloride, Talc, Formaldehyde, Fillers, GM Ingredients, Animal Ingredients, Parabens, SLS, DEA, TEA, PEG, Alcohol (ethyl alcohol, ethanol), Artificial perfumes/fragrance, Petrochemicals, Methylisothiazolinone, Phthalates, Colourants, Silicone, Mineral oils and Propylene Glycol. Our products have never been tested on Animals.